Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £21,000 to £23,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 17 October 2017
Hours: 40 hours per week
At Goodwood, we celebrate a 300 year history as a quintessentially English Estate, in modern and authentic ways delivering extraordinary and engaging experiences. Our setting, 12,000 acres of West Sussex countryside and our story both play significant roles in Goodwood's success.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Leisure Operations Coordinator to work within our Health Club & Spa team, who will be responsible for driving excellent levels of service and professionalism and supporting the team to develop their customer service skills.
You will be responsible for the operations of the Health Club including the gym, reception, pool area and plant rooms.
What you need to be successful
- A Lifeguard qualification would be advantageous;
- An NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Personal Training is an essential requirement
- Pool Plant operator course (PPO) is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiator and influencer
- Positive and friendly with a "can do attitude"
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Do what you do well, in a beautifully unique environment.APPLY ONLINE
Please view the HCASMJDPSJuly2017 document