Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Closing Date: 27 December 2017
Goodwood, the sporting estate in West Sussex, opened this unique dining experience in November 2016 to rave reviews in the Times, the Sunday Times, the Mail on Sunday, FT How to Spend It and many more. It has since established a great reputation for showcasing delicious cuts of organic meat, reared just yards away on Goodwood Home Farm. Not many can control every aspect of their produce in the way Goodwood can. From the fields where livestock graze to the in-house butchery and eventually to the kitchen – where the dishes are created – Goodwood oversees the whole process.
Inspiration for Goodwood’s latest food venture, which is located next to The Goodwood Hotel, comes from the relationship between farmer Tim Hassell, butcher John Hearn and chef Darron Bunn. They work together to create the frequently-changing and diverse menu that showcases Goodwood’s organic farm produce. The butcher is directly involved in designing dishes according to what cuts are available; an original approach that means no part of the animal is wasted. Not only does this show the utmost respect for the animals, but it allows guests to enjoy unusual and rare cuts, bringing nostalgic cooking back to life.
You will be working for a pioneering business that is at the forefront of sustainable cooking. We are now looking for an experienced, passionate and enthusiastic Manager to help drive our future success.
- You will need to be able to support, lead, motivate and coach the team, thriving on creating magic moments for staff and customers alike.
- Experience: It is essential that you have previous experience in a similar role.
- Passion for Hospitality: Uncompromising service comes to you like second nature and you don't compromise.
- Consistency: You Live and breathe standards and service consistency and you are passionate about training and development.
- Team: You are passionate about inspiring your team to deliver perfection. You thrive on coaching and motivating the team as an inspirational leader.
- Passion: Your hunger for delivering amazing customer experiences and your passion for food.
- Challenge: You will love a challenge and be keen to make a real difference.
- Commercially minded: You have a great mix of service delivery and commercial acumen spotting great revenue opportunities and controlling costs.
- Communication: With strong communication and problem solving skills, and striking business flair.
- Cool, calm and collected: You'll have an eye for detail, a love for good food, a colourful personality and that extra bite to lead a team to fame.
For more information, please follow this link: Farmer, Butcher, Chef
If you are interested in working somewhere completely unique in the world, then we'd love to hear from you. APPLY ONLINE
Please view the Farmer Butcher Chef - press cuttings document
Please view the FBCRestaurantManagerNov2017 document