Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Closing Date: 20 February 2018
You will be responsible for co-ordinating the Goodwood motorsport social media accounts, ensuring continued growth across our Social Media platforms. Working with the Digital Content Manager and digital team you will help shape the future of our motorsport social media output.
What do you need to be successful?
- Be articulate and resourceful
- Experience running social media channels for either website or commercial business.
- Love for motoring and/or motorsport
- Ideas driven able to contribute ideas to the team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrate an ability to influence to deliver the right outcomes
- A sense of Fun
- Positive and friendly with a "can do attitude"
Do what you do well, in a beautifully unique environment. APPLY ONLINE
Please view the Social Media Motorsport document