Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £35,000 to £38,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 16 November 2017
Hours: 40 hours per week
At Goodwood, we celebrate a 300 year history as a quintessentially English Estate, in modern and authentic ways delivering extraordinary and engaging experiences. Our setting, 12,000 acres of West Sussex countryside and our story both play significant roles in Goodwood's success.
In conjunction with the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for creating, managing and implementing an integrated marketing and communications strategy for the Goodwood Estate venues (including Hound Lodge, Goodwood House, Meetings & Events and Weddings) and co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
The role will ensure all marketing activity is fresh, effective and engaging, while remaining consistent and aligned to the Goodwood brand.
As part of our high performing team you will add real value and the provision of an exceptional customer experience. Outstanding communication skills are required to deliver our Marketing plan at both strategic and a tactical level.
With strong relevant experience, you will have the confidence to manage multiple stakeholder relationships.
· Experience of the luxury hotel/travel sector
· 3+ years marketing experience. Ability to think creatively and strategically
· Ideally, degree educated and/or marketing qualified
· Develop integrated campaigns to support business goals
· Demonstrable experience of digital marketing campaigns
· Understanding of marketing tactics to grow revenues across each business segment.
· Understand how to use measurement tools to influence your campaign plans
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information on Goodwood, please see this link:- www.goodwood.com
Do what you do well in a beautifully unique environment APPLY ONLINE
- Please view the Marketing Manager document