Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £18,200 per annum (Plus tips and excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 22 August 2018
We are looking for an experienced Bar Supervisor to join our friendly team at Farmer, Butcher Chef.
You will be responsible for welcoming our guests and ensuring that they have an exceptional experience.
As a Supervisor, you'll lead by example and offer support and guidance to your team
You will also have personal presentation and communication skills, and the motivation to make every guest's visit memorable and enjoyable.
Experience in mixing cocktails would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience: It is essential that you have previous experience in a similar role.
- Passion for Hospitality: Uncompromising service comes to you like second nature and you don't compromise.
- Consistency: You Live and breathe standards and service consistency.
- Team: You are passionate about working in a team.
- Passion: Your hunger for delivering amazing customer experiences.
- Challenge: You will love a challenge and be keen to make a real difference.
- Getting stuck in: You'll have a hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Communication: With strong communication.
- Cool, calm and collected: You'll have an eye for detail and a great personality.
Due to licensing laws, all applicants must be 18 years old or over.
We offer a superb range of benefits including event tickets, gym membership, a health cash plan, and the opportunity to earn an extra months salary per year under our bonus scheme. In addition to this we also provide staff meals when on shift.
For more information on our great new restaurant and bar, please follow this link: Farmer, Butcher Chef
If working somewhere completely unique in the world interests you, then please get in touch.APPLY ONLINE
- Please view the Bar Supervisor, Farmer, Butcher Chef document