Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £16,952 per annum (Plus tips and excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 16 November 2018
Hours: 40 hours per week, to include weekends and evening shifts
Would you like to work in our busy but extremely fun and rewarding bar team at at our members club house, The Kennels?We have a fantasic oppurtunity for a full time Front of House Assistant.
You'll be helping to prepare for all events happening each day, meeting and greeting guests and taking drinks orders. You'll try to anticipate our guests needs wherever possible, and be a menu mastermind with your knowledge of our food, drinks and daily specials.
What will you get?
- Free Gym membership and health cash plan
- Free event tickets to the Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
What do you need to be successful?
- Great people skills and enthusiasm are a must
- You'll love a challenge, and will have exceptional customer service skills
- Previous Bar/Hospitality experience is essential
This role will include weekend and evening shifts and due to our rural location, having your own reliable transport is essential.
To see where you could be working, please follow this link- The Kennels
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply.APPLY ONLINE
- Please view the FOH Assistant Job Description document