Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £8.15 per hour (Plus tips and excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 19 September 2018
Hours: 20 Hours Per Week
If you like to be busy, have fun and to be part of an amazing team, then this is the job for you. This is a permanent, part time role.
You'll be meeting and greeting customers, taking bookings by phone and email, and be the smiley welcoming face of our flagship restaurant.
What will you get?
- Free Gym membership and health cash plan
- Free event tickets to the Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
What do you need to be successful?
- Great people skills and enthusiasm are a must
- You'll love a challenge, and will have exceptional customer service skills
- Previous Bar/Hospitality experience is a must
This role will include weekend and evening shifts and due to our rural location, having your own reliable transport is essential.
To see where you could be working, please click here: Farmer, Butcher, Chef
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply.APPLY ONLINE
- Please view the Host Receptionist Job Description document