Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £16,952 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 28 September 2018
Hours: 40 hours per week
We are looking for someone to join our close-knit kitchen team led by Adam.
Our kitchen team deliver amazing quality dishes for the Bar and Restaurant and for our calendar of exciting events that take place throughout the year. We use all local organic produce, including award winning meats and cheeses fresh from our own Estate Farm.
You'll take real pride in keeping the kitchens safe places to work, and sparklingly clean. This will include washing pots and carrying out general kitchen duties. You must have a passion for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safety in the kitchen. Some heavy lifting will also be involved.
- Free event tickets to the Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- Free Gym membership
- A health cash plan
- An opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
In addition to this, we also provide uniforms and staff meals when on shift.
- Physical fitness - you'll need to do some heavy lifting
- Your own, reliable transport
- A friendly, helpful, 'can-do' attitude
- This is a permanent role of 40 hours per week, with monthly rotas providing a great work / life balance.
Due to our rural location, having your own reliable transport is essential.
For more information on the beautiful place that you could be working in, please follow this link: The Kennels
Please get in touch by clicking the blue button below: APPLY ONLINE
- Please view the Kitchen Porter JD - Kennels document