Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £18,500 per annum (Plus tips and excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 20 December 2018
Would you like to be a part of something really special?
Our 2 AA Rosette restaurant Farmer, Butcher Chef, which opened in 2016, has established a fantastic reputation! We offer nose to tail dining and have been awarded with the Sustainable Food Philosophy Seal from the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts.
Due to the success of our restaurant, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our brigade, who deliver superb quality dishes using local organic produce, including award winning meats and cheeses fresh from our own Estate Farm.
What do you need to be successful?
- A passion for producing great quality dishes for our guests
- Experience of working at the required level (or be ready to progress to DCDP level)
- Experience of working with fresh food in quality establishments
What you'll get:
- Free gym membership and a Health Cash Plan
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary under our bonus scheme
- Free event tickets to The Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- You'll also get free uniform and staff meals when you're on shift. Wherever possible, you'll be on a rota of four days on, three days off.
For more information about the food that you could be creating, please follow this link: Farmer, Butcher Chef
You'll be part of a larger team of 50 chefs who work across our Estate. We're committed to being 'Famous for Food'. Goodwood has opportunities that you simply won't get anywhere else.
Are you passionate about delivering excellent food every time? if so, we'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply.
- Please view the Chef de Partie JD document