Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £14,600 per annum (Plus tips and excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 23 October 2018
Hours: 36 Hours Per Week
- Are you a Hospitality Hero?
- Can you envisage yourself working at the heart of our 4* Hotel?
If you like to be busy, take pride in your high standards of customer care and are a real people person, then this could be your perfect job.
You'll be working in a busy 100+ cover restaurant at the heart of our 4* Hotel, overlooking a stunning golf course.
There's plenty of variety - you could be working front or back of house, on breakfast, lunch or dinner service, handling room service orders or helping with Member's events, parties or barbeques.
You'll play a key part of the friendly team of 18 that keep our customers happy, from breakfast service and throughout the day.
What you'll get - (For starters)
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary under our bonus scheme
- Free gym membership and a Health Cash Plan
- Free event tickets to The Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- Free uniform and staff meals on shift
What you'll have:
- Experience of working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Great people skills and enthusiasm
- You'll love a challenge and have a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
To see where you could be working, please follow this link:-The Bar And Grill Restaurant
If you are interested in this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please click on the 'apply' button.
- Please view the Hotel Front of House Staff document