Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £18,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 04 December 2018
- Would you like to work at our exclusive Hound Lodge country retreat and receive fantastic benefits?
- Are you looking for a development opportunity from a supportive and inspiring team?
We have an extremely rare opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to work in our magnificent 10-bedroom country retreat, Hound Lodge, where you will be able to take your first steps within the catering industry and become part of a professional team.
Picture yourself working with a vastly experienced chef, learning new skills, in a unique property on an historic estate.
You'll take real pride in keeping the kitchen a safe place to work and sparklingly clean. This will include washing pots and carrying out general kitchen duties and assisting with basic food preparation. You must have a passion for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safety in the kitchen.
As your confidence grows and skills develop, we will commit to training you to become our next Chef superstar!
What you'll get:
- A superb range of benefits including event tickets, gym membership, a health cash plan, and entry into the Goodwood bonus scheme
- Free parking, uniforms and staff meals whilst on shift
- Live-in accommodation if required
- Training and development opportunities within our own on site butchery and cheese making departments
What you'll have:
- Knowledge of food hygiene and some previous experience of working in a kitchen
- Physical fitness - you'll need to do some heavy lifting
- A friendly, helpful, 'can-do' attitude
This is a permanent role of 40 hours per week, with monthly rotas providing a great work / life balance.
For more information on the beautiful place that you could be working in, please follow this link: Hound Lodge
Please get in touch by clicking the blue button below:
- Please view the Hound Lodge Kitchen Assistant document