Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £16,952 per annum (Plus tips and excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 10 December 2018
Hours: 40 hours per week
Farmer, Butcher Chef opened in 2016 and has already established a great reputation. We offer nose to tail dining in our 2 AA Rosette rated restaurant, and have been awarded with the Sustainable Food Philosophy Seal from the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Bar Tender to join our friendly team in Farmer Butcher Chef, located at The Goodwood Hotel.
Our approach to food and drink is a reflection of our obsession for perfection, offering an extensive range of beers, wines and spirits, including our own organic Home Farm produced Ale and Lager.
What do you need to be successful?
- Passionate about hospitality
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate a track record in a similar role
- A positive approach and a willingness to develop
What you'll get:
- Free gym membership and a Health Cash Plan
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary under our bonus scheme
- Free event tickets to The Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
You'll also get free uniform and staff meals when you're on shift.
Further details about our restaurant can be found here: Farmer Butcher Chef
If you love working in a team and are passionate about delivering exceptional service standards, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Please view the FBC Bar Tender Job Description document