Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 10 December 2018
Hours: 40 hours per week
The Goodwood Road Racing Club (GRRC) is world renowned with motorsport enthusiasts and is led by The Duke of Richmond. The jewels in the GRRC crown are the Members' Meeting, Festival of Speed and Revival, at which Members enjoy exclusive benefits. Outside of these events, the calendar also features an assortment of track days, automotive factory visits, social events, and both national and international driving tours.
Picture yourself as our enthusiastic Administrator, providing a comprehensive administration service, executed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
You'll be dealing with members' enquiries and requests, processing payments, maintaining the database, assisting with the implementation and running of the club's events and all other general administration.
Some events are held during evenings and weekends, so some flexibility is required.
What you'll get:
- Free gym membership and a Health Cash Plan
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary under our bonus scheme
- Free event tickets to The Festival of Speed, Member's meeting, Horse racing and Revival
What you'll have:
- Proven administration skills and experience in a busy environment
- Highly organise with a proactive, flexible and customer focused approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Proficiency in standard MS packages is important as is the ability to prioritise workload
To see the GRRC in action please click here: GRRC
Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, own or reliable transport is essential.
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply.
- Please view the GRRC Administrator JD document