IT Helpdesk Engineer - Goodwood
Salary: £23,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 31 December 2018
If you are a tech wizard who can diagnose, advise and resolve problems for our 750 staff, then this could be your perfect job.
Where do you fit in?
Based at the world famous motor circuit, you'll be the font of all knowledge for hardware and software problems, patiently and efficiently helping people from across the Estate with a variety of IT issues.
We've successfully established an internal helpdesk service who are the 'go to' team when you are having technology problems. They are friendly and helpful, and partial to pizza at their team meetings.
What you'll get:
- Free gym and health club membership
- A Health Cash Plan
- Estate Discounts
- Free Tickets to The Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary under our bonus scheme
- 2 years + Helpdesk experience supporting a small to medium sized business is essential
- 2 years + Active Directory administration
- A structured approach to diagnosing and resolving problems
- Great customer service skills, a desire to achieve and a sense of humour
The Helpdesk is covered from 8am to 6pm. The shifts are 8am to 4.30pm, 9am to 5.30pm or 9.30 to 6pm worked on a rota basis.
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply. APPLY ONLINE
- Please view the Helpdesk Engineer JD document