Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Closing Date: 16 January 2019
You will be responsible for carrying out and recording all Legionella management compliance tasks to the Estate's built environment, assisting with plumbing repairs and maintaining the private water supply.
What you'll have:
- You'll be an experienced tradesperson with a proven track record in L8 management tasks
- A plumbing background
- A relevant industry recognised qualification
What you'll get:
- Free event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
You'll have opportunities that you won't get working anywhere else. Where else can could you drive a tractor, have a hot lap drive at the Motor Circuit, or feed lambs?
If this looks like the role for you, please press the blue button to apply:
- Please view the Compliance Engineer (Jan 19) document